We Conserve Only What We Love
We Love Only What We Understand
We Understand Only What We are Taught

Friday, June 20, 2008

Look for me at RAPTOR programs soon!

No No in the sun
Hi there!


My wing got caught on a gutter and I hurt it real bad. RAPTOR's rehabbers tried so hard to save that wing so I could be released, but it wasn't meant to be.
Now that the hurt part of my wing is gone, I can't fly or take care of myself, but I sure feel better. My new home at RAPTOR took some getting used to, but I am slowly learning that I can trust these weird-looking birds who walk around instead of flying.
I have these really spiffy bracelets on, and those strange human-types want me to stand on their hands! I scream and carry on, but they really don't want to hurt me, so maybe I can trust them.

I'm going to be a "education bird" whatever that means. So look for my pretty face soon!

No comments: